Our State licensed and fully insured flooring installations team will provide top quality new floors for homeowners on schedule and within your project budget. Strong Wooden knowledgeable installation team is experienced and fully committed to making certain that you receive exactly what’s needed during every step of your new flooring installations. While it may seem that doing it yourself or opting for the lowest price you can get is the way to save money, our experience shows that this is often the wrong way to go. The reason is simply that without prior on site experience, it’s all too easy to make mistakes that are both costly and time-consuming to fix after the fact.
- Incorrectly measuring the flooring areas (including closet interiors and adjacent areas) which results in ordering too little or too much flooring products.
- Failing to acclimatize the flooring materials to the environment where they will be installed which can result in flooring that is too loose or too tight.
- Not understanding that no two flooring products require the same installation methods as recommended by their manufacturers.
- Not knowing that some manufacturers will not honor their product warranties unless those products have been professionally installed.
- And there are many others too.
- Engineered Tile
- Rigid Core
Want To Be A Piece Of Us?
We give a chance for people to work in the professional environment with challenges and values. Come with us!